BlockEstate is taking the best elements of a traditional private fund structure and merging them with Blockchain technology. We’re providing investors access to the real estate market through tokenized shares in the BlockEstate Alpha Fund, and our investors will be rewarded through our innovative “buyback & burn” program.
BlockEstate is a U.S. based real estate fund, investing in the Carolinas with an emphasis on the Asheville, Charlotte, Raleigh and Greenville areas. Our team members have over $650 million in combined property management and development experience, and have decades of experience in our target market. We’re taking the best elements of a traditional fund structure focused on an aggressive portfolio and merging them with Blockchain technology.
• Capital Raise: BlockEstate is raising capital from accredited U.S. investors (under SEC Regulation D) and sophisticated international investors (under SEC Regulation S), for one of the world’s first tokenized U.S. real estate funds.
• Tokenized Fund: For almost all purposes, BlockEstate will operate like a traditional private real estate fund, however, its shares have been “tokenized”, which means that its ownership is represented by digital assets (tokens), each representing a share of the fund. By tokenizing the fund BlockEstate token holders can take advantage of blockchain technology to lower transaction fees, have faster deal execution and provide trading access to a 24/7 global market.
• Team & Investment Strategy: BlockEstate’s real estate team consisting of experts who together have $650 million combined property management and development experience, and more than 70 years experience in real estate, the majority of which is localized specifically in the target investment areas. Their considerable experience and historic success will be used to invest the capital to acquire and develop profit-generating Residential New Construction, Multifamily, MixedUse, and Commercial real estate properties.
• Target Returns: BlockEstate is aiming at building a real estate portfolio which expects to achieve a net IRR between 10%-20% for fund investors.
• Buyback & Burn Model: Once a quarter, the revenues generated from BlockEstate’s investments will be used to invest in additional properties and to buyback tokens from the token holders at NAV (net asset value) on the open market. Repurchased tokens do not go to the BlockEstate team. Instead, repurchased tokens will be “burned” and removed from circulation. This continually shrinks the total supply of tokens, causing each remaining token to represent a progressively greater percentage share of the fund’s assets.
• Token Value Drivers: Between the profit potential of the properties the fund purchases, the ever-increasing revenue potential of the additional properties the fund adds, and the ever-diminishing number of tokens in supply as the buybacks are implemented, each token’s value should proportionally increase over time, driving returns for investors.
BlockEstate begins accepting investments from strategic partners and select investors.
Token sale opens to all accredited US and international investors.
Real estate investment strategy is enacted.
Tokens will be authorized for open trading on secondary markets.
Quarterly token buyback and burn model begins.